Looking for the Best General Purpose Fluke Multimeter? Our top 25 Best General Purpose Fluke Multimeter Article can help you with your purchase decision.
We have tested the features, performance, design, quality, durability, customer reviews, as well as ease of use. We have also included information and it’s Specifications.
The Top 25 Best General Purpose Fluke Multimeter are listed below based on the overall ratings, ease of use, power, design and price.
Best General Purpose Fluke Multimeter
Fluke 107 AC/DC Current Handheld Digital Multimeter by Fluke, Gray
$106.00 in stock
- Voltage, resistance, continuity, capacitance
- Input terminal for AC and DC current measurements to 10 A and current
- Backlit display
- Data hold
- Diode test, plus frequency and duty cycle measurements
FLUKE-101 Digital Multimeter
- Basic dc accuracy 0.5%
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Diode and continuity test with buzzer
- Small lightweight design for one-handed use
- Rugged, durable design
Fluke 323 True-RMS Clamp Meter
$129.00 in stock
3 used from $105.00
- Digital clamp meter measures AC current to 400 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600 v, and resistance to 4 kilo ohms. Does not measure DC current
- The true RMS sensing meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or non-linear loads, regardless of waveform
- Jaw opening measures current in a conductor up to 30 millimeter without touching or interrupting the circuit. Resistance accuracy: 1.0% ± 5 digits
- Audible continuity sensor confirms that the circuit conducts electricity
- Meets IEC safety standard 61010 1, and is rated for CAT IV installations to 300V and CAT III installations to 600V
Fluke 1AC-A1-II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester
$29.99 in stock
1 used from $44.55
- Voltbeat technology and continuous self-test - so you always know it is working
- Upon detection, tip glows and beeper sounds
- CAT IV 1000 V for added protection
- Range 90-volt to 1000-volt
- 20-volt to 90-volt AC control circuit model also available
KAIWEETS Digital Multimeter with Case, DC AC Voltmeter, Ohm Volt Amp Test Meter and Continuity Test Diode Voltage Tester for Household Outlet, Automotive Battery Test (Anti-Burn with Double Fuses)
$15.49 in stock
- Customer Service: KAIWEETS provides a lifetime after sale service and technical support. This digital multimeter is included with 2 AAA batteries (pre-installed), comes with a carrying case and 2 decent cable leads.
- Multi-Function: This multimeter can test AC/DC Voltage, DC current (Can not for AC current), Resistance, Continuity, Diode Measurement.
- Sensitive Test: Please make sure the rotary switch is located at the right test range. Data hold function, backlight function helps you test clearly and quickly in a dim place.
- Safety Operation: IEC Rated CAT III 600V, CE and RoHS certified. Anti-Burn with double fuses. This multimeter has overload protection on all ranges.
- Widely Used: The Digital Multimeter is designed to be safe and accurate, and suitable for electrician test, household use, automotive, industrial electrical problems.
Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
$123.00 in stock
1 used from $149.00
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
Aidetek Test Lead Kit of Multimeter TL809 for FLUKE Tester multimeter Tester 20157 CATII 1000V/Max.32A
- 1) Two ( one red + one black) alligator clips with removable insulators Whole Length: 5cm, 1.2cm The maximum size of the opening
- 2) Two plunger mini-hooks mini-grabber ( one red + one black) with 0.16 inch banana plug tip , Whole length: 60cm (23.58 inch)
- 3) Two PVC lead extensions, Shrouded banana plugs at both ends Whole length: 82cm (32.22 inch)
- 4) A pair of sharp Stainless Steel Needle Tipped Tip Multimeter Probes Test Leads 600v 1a 4mm Socket，Whole Length: 129.5mm Needle length: 20.5mm，Match with the test lead of Multimeter or Oscilloscope Advantage： Lengthened sharp and hard stainless steel needle(Dia.1mm) can easily pierce the surface of cable but doesn't destroy it.It can be widely used about the non-destructive cable test in auto,Telecom,Industry or test inside of the plug. Available color：Red Black
- 5）Two ( one red + one black) modular 4 inch heavy duty test probe handles Length: 10.5cm Material: Insulator:PA Body:Brass Spring:Beryllium copper Surface:Nickel plated Rated voltage/current: CATII 1000V/Max.32A, CE certificate
Klein Tools RT210 Outlet Tester, Receptacle Tester for GFCI / Standard North American AC Electrical Outlets, Detects Common Wiring Problems
$10.97 in stock
2 used from $10.06
- GFCI Tester detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles
- Works on GFCI outlets and confirms operation of the ground fault protective device
- Built to withstand a 6.6-foot (2m) drop
- Operating temp: 32-Degree to 140-Degree Fahrenheit (0-Degree to 40-Degree Celsius)
- Nominal Voltage: 110/125V AC at 50/60Hz in 3-wire outlet
Fluke 376FC True-RMS Clamp Meter with iFlex
$406.44 in stock
2 used from $325.89
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with fluke connect measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the cloud
- Capture intermittent faults while performing other tasks using the logging capabilities of the Fluke 376 FC
- Create and share reports from the field via email, or converse in real time with ShareLive video calls
ALLOSUN GK5225 Automotive Wire Piercing DC Voltage Circuit 6V / 12V Hook Probe Tester 59 Inch Cord with LED & Buzzer Indicator, white
$18.99 in stock
- QUICKLY TEST WIRING: Identify wiring issues such as short circuits, fuses, test connections, wiring harnesses, and more. (Note: Only test on DC 6-12V circuits and DO NOT test with voltage above 15V. ) Three Interchangeable probes allow the tool to be used as a touch-type or pierce-type tester.
- Widely Applications: Use in the shop to check wires when installing radios and brake controllers, on your camper to test which wires operate the tail lights, or any trailer wiring application. (Not recommended to use on sensor or computer wiring. )
- SAFE Commitment: The hook cover design prevents you from stabbing your own finger when placing the tester in a wire; Cord is insulated for heat and oil resistance and safe use; Constructed with a slim stainless-steel probe for piercing and locking onto the wire, even in hard to reach areas.
- HANDS-FREE OPERATION: Tester has an end hook to hold the wire to free up your hands to decrease down time and increase productivity; Can be used as a probe on its own by removing the plastic sleeve that hooks the cable or as a probe and hook that pierces the wire.
- EASY TO READ: Includes two high visibility LED bulb & loud buzzer for easy identification.
Fluke FLUKE-179-2/IMSK Industrial Multimeter Service Kit, 185 mm x 43 mm x 90 mm
$459.89 in stock
- Industrial thermometer combo kit
- Full featured DMM with advanced electronic troubleshooting functions plus probes
Fluke 117 Electricians True RMS Multimeter
$201.36 in stock
- VoltAlert technology for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt automatic AC/DC voltage selection. DC millivolts - Range : 600.0 mV, Resolution : 0.1 mV
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.Operating temperature:-10°C to +50°C.Battery life:400 hours typical, without backlight
Mettler Metrosene Old Number 1145-0703 Poly Thread, 500m/547 yd, Muslin
- Country of Origin: Germany
- Package length: 0.9"
- Package width: 2.2"
- Package height: 5.3"
KAIWEETS Voltage Tester/Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer Alarm, Wire Breakpoint Finder-HT100 (Red)
$11.89 in stock
- SAFETY FIRST: It will send out multiple alarms through sound and light. When the voltage is detected, the tip will send out red light and beep. When the higher the sensed voltage is, or the closer it is to the voltage source, it beeps at a higher frequency. At the same time, the screen will be red or green, red means high voltage and live wire are detected, green means low voltage and null wire are detected.
- NON-CONTACT: With NCV inductive probe for AC voltage; Just place the tip near a terminal strip, outlet, or supply cord. When the tip glows red and the pen beeps, you know there's voltage present. The live wire detector can automatically detect the live or neutral wire. Ideal for breakpoint Test. Handy circuit tester for electricians, homeowners.
- DUAL RANGE: Detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC) for more sensitive and flexible measurements. Press the S button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.; The NCV sensor automatically recognizes the voltage and displays it on the bar graph.
- SECURITY LEVEL: IEC rated CAT III 1000V CAT IV 600V, Meets CE requirements; The electrical tester is safely double insulated. High Voltage Alert to warn you of voltage above 90V, the screen turn red and the safety symbol on the screen shines.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Bright LED flashlight for work in dim ares; Low-Power-Indicator when battery voltage is below 2.5V; Automatic Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection; Pocket-sized, pen hook allows you to carry it in your shirt pocket. We provide 36-Month after sale service, Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Fieldpiece JL3KM2 Job Link Dual Manometer Kit
- Job Link Dual Manometer Kit (Case+2xJL3MN)
- Reliable Pressure Regardless of Location
- Measure Real-time Pressure Drops
- Find Inlet and Outlet Gas Pressures
- Switchable P1 - P2 Indicator
SSEYL FLUKE 17B+ Digital Multimeter F17B+
$125.50 in stock
- Multiple functions with Auto / Manual ranges, Large LCD display, 4,000 Counts update 3/sec
- Main Measurements : Frequency, Temperature, AC/DC A-V-Ohm , capacitance, Diode & Continuity , duty cycle test
- Frequency : 50Hz,500Hz,5.0KHz,50.00KHz,100Khz ,0.1%+3
- Capacitance : 40.00nF/400.0nF/4.0uF/40.0uF/400.0uF/1000uF, 5%+5
- Note: Fluke Chinese Factory made, Warranty Only Valid in China, Please know it before purchasing
Fluke 375 FC True-RMS 600A AC/DC Wireless Clamp Meter
$353.79 in stock
- Connect your meter to your smartphone with Fluke Connect Measurements
- Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks
- Record results directly to your phone and the cloud
- 600 A AC and DC current measurement
- 2500 A AC current measurement with (optional) iFlex flexible current probe
Fluke 117/323 Kit Multimeter and Clamp Meter Electricians Combo Kit
$321.20 in stock
- The 117 multimeter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC and DC amps. The 323 clamp meter measures AC and DC voltage as well as AC amps
- The 117 multimeter features true RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads
- The 117 multimeter features low input impedance which helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- The 323 clamp meter provides a true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
- The 323 clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
COMECASE Hard Carrying Case for Fluke 87-V Digital Multimeter, Protective Travel Storage Bag.
- Perfect fit: Tailor specially for Fluke 87-V Digital Multimeter, External dimension: 8.9 x 5.3 x 2.9 inches, Internal dimension: 8.2 x 4.3 x 2.4 inches (L*W*H).
- Assured Protection: This kind of sturdy protective case bag is made of supreme hard EVA material, it’s environmental protection, waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof. It can protect your fluke meter from scratches and damage.
- Humanized design: In case of your meter falling off design with a elastic strap to fix it. Compact space keep it snug in place. With mesh pocket for Fluke 1AC-A1-II VoltAlert Non-Contact Voltage Tester and extra leads/clips/cables/alligator.
- Convenient design: Sturdy handle is easy for you to carry it anywhere, and it’s suitable for any occasions. The durable double zipper design is helpful to flat without putting pressure on the zipper - this bodes well for long life, compact and lightweight easy for you to put it in your toolbox, backpack or carry-on with your every day working.
- What you get: We offer full refund with quality problem. Package include 1* COMECASE hard carry case, fluke meter and other accessories are not included.
Fluke - FLUKE-54-2 B 60HZ 54-2 Dual Input Digital Thermometer with USB Recording, 3 AA Battery, -418 to 3212 Degree F Range, 60 Hz Noise Rejection
$530.98 in stock
- Fluke 54 II B dual input digital thermometer can log up to 500 points of data to internal memory. Fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C). Buy N
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2 (52 and 54 only), T1-T2 (52 and 54 only), plus MIN, MAX, or AVG
- Recall function allows logged data to be easily reviewed on the meter display
- Infrared USB communication port allows data to be exported to optional FlukeView Forms Temperature PC software for further analysis and graphing
- Data Logging up to 500 points of data with user adjustable recording interval
Fluke 51 II Single Input Digital Thermometer
$335.48 in stock
- Thermocouple thermometer for use in applications requiring a broad range of temperatures, including furnaces, kilns, freezers, and other industrial applications
- Measures temperatures in celsius, fahrenheit, or kelvin via a type k, type j, type t, or type e thermocouple probe
- Includes a type k bead thermocouple probe with a 40" cable that measures from minus 40 to +260 degrees c ( minus 40 to +500 degrees f)
- Provides the relative time of minimum, maximum, and average temperature measurements for monitoring
- Conforms to nist standards for compliance with regulations
FLUKE 15B+ F15B+ Auto Range Digital Probe Multimeter Meter
- FLUKE BRAND
Fluke 114 Electrician's Multimeter
$168.41 in stock
1 used from $233.47
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection
- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Work in poorly lit areas with the Large white LED backlit display
- Resistance and continuity
- Record signal fluctuations using Min/Max/Average
WGGE WG-011 Test Lead and Safety Alligator Clips,Multimeter Test Leads Kit CAT III 1000V & CAT IV 600V with Threaded Alligator Clips, 4mm Test Lead Probe Tip. (WG-011)
- ✅ Test lead x2, Threaded Safety alligator clip x2 , Threaded alligator clips x2, two different colors (black, red)
- ✅ Two PVC insulation lead wires with two threaded probe tips, two threaded alligator clips and two safety alligator clips
- ✅ The test lead wire - 40 inches , test lead length- 47inches, Shrouded 4mm banana plugs- ends test lead We use high-quality materials ensures that the test leads are durable, flexible, and resistant to freezing and heat
- ✅ Safety alligator clips' jaw opening is 0.5'', Material: nickel-plated brass clip,glass-filled nylon housing (Safety alligator clip dimensions 49mm x 10mm x 7mm). Threaded alligator clip: 8-32 threaded barrel connection, Jaw open 0.31” (7.9mm) Max, Material: nickel-plated steel, Rating: 10 Amps (Threaded alligator clip dimensions 65mm x 20mm x 20mm)
- ✅ International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) certified for category III installations up to 1,000V. Test lead set connects a compatible electrical test meter to a device for testing. HIGH QUALITY 12 months manufacturer warranty and 24/7 hours WGGE customer service
Fluke T5-H5-1AC Kit 3-Pc 1000V Electrical Tester, Custom Holster and AC Voltage Detector Kit
$165.50 in stock
- 3 piece kit with a voltage, continuity, and current tester (fluke t5 1000); A non contact voltage detector (fluke 1AC II) and a holster
- T5 1000 tester measures VAC and VDC with precise digital resolution
- Range for T5 1000 tester is 1000 V RMS, with resistance displayed to 1000 and 937
- 1AC II non-contact detector detects 90 to 1,000 VAC
- T5 1000 tester has a safety rating of 1000V Category III, 600V Category IV rated; The Fluke 1AC II detector has a safety rating of 1000V Category IV